Film-maker, he got his degrees in Video-Editing and After Effects at the I.E.D. (Istituto Europeo di Design, European Institute of Design) of Milan. He is the director of © "Il Cinema e i Diritti" (Cinema and Rights).
He is author of the following documentary-movies, that have already been screened during the “cinetalks” at CinéMagenta63 c/o Institut Français Milan, at the Enterprise Hotel and at the "Gruppo Anima" bookstore:
- “Time Travel Driving a Trabant” (reportage about the history of the GDR in Berlin, Leipzig and Dresden).
- “Donkeys and Geese: Incredible Real Stories” (reportage from various European sites).
- “Goats, Dogs and Cats: Incredible Real Stories” (reportage from Edinburgh’s Greyfriars Bobby historical sites and from Athen’s where many dogs are being left homeless).
- "Short History of the Armenian People", from the ancient civilization of Urartu to the Genocide, with a video contribution from the Armenian soprano Ani Balian.
- "The Almond-Eyed Angel", the story of Chiune Sugihara, Japanese consul who saved six thousands Jewish refugees during the Holocaust; the movie is shot in Lithuania, the second country for number of Righteous among Nations.
- "Franz Kafka: the Real Story", shot in Prague, Podebrad and the Bohemian villages of Sirem and Osek, the complete biography of the German language writer.
- "Luther", the complete biography of Martin Luther, the movie is shot in Eisenach, Erfurt, Leipzig, Wittenberg and Prague.
- "Leipzig 1989: the Revolution of the Candles", the story of the Second German dictatorship and the Friedliche Revolution that brought to the demolition of the Berlin's Wall.